Looking for office space to rent in Newcastle City Centre? Central Square South is one of the most striking office buildings in Newcastle upon Tyne. Designed to the highest specification and having recently undergone an extensive refurbishment, Central Square South has set new standards of office accommodation in the city.
It’s adjacency to Newcastle Central Station positions the building at the hub of the city’s transport network with access to national rail and the Tyne & Wear Metro system on the doorstep.
The building provides secure barrier controlled car parking immediately opposite the main entrance.
The building is configured across six floors circling an impressive, full height atrium with a 24-hour manned reception, internal coffee shop, operated by Red Bean, shared conference facility and break-out seating area.
To the south and east there are views over the Tyne Bridge towards the Sage Music Centre, Baltic Centre for Contemporary Arts and the Millennium Bridge.
- Air-conditioning via displacement air
- 3m finished floor to ceiling height
- Fully accessible raised access floors with 450mm void
- Expansive double-glazed windows
- 24-hour building with continuous reception cover and CCTV 365 days of the year
- Male, female and disabled WC facilities on each floor
- Shower facilities on each floor
- 2 x 10-person, high specification lifts and feature staircase from atrium
- Environmentally-friendly building with ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating
- Dedicated parking on site
- High specification 750 sq ft bookable conference facility located on the ground floor
- Cafe’ located on the ground floor
- New improved shower and changing facilities coming soon
- Car EV charging stations coming soon
- New showers and changing facilities
- New CAT B fully fitted suite to the second floor
Orchard Street is located directly behind Central Station with excellent access to Rail and Metro services and is easily accessible from Newcastle Quayside and Gateshead Quays. As well as a good range of local, independent bars and delicatessens on its doorstep, Newcastle’s main shopping area and a wide range of good quality restaurants and hotels are all within a short walk of Central Square South.
Newcastle, Central Square South